Target Tracking Sentry
This project has major security and/or area-denial potential and could be used by both public and private sectors.
Future additions and ideas include:
- A case and stand to hold the Raspberry Pi and other hardware. This case and stand would be designed and modeled to look like the in-game sentry.
- Incorporation of a Vulcan Nerf Gun that launches foam projectiles at a target.
- A motion sensor that when activated will turn on the camera and motion tracking programming. The tracking software would locate the object or being making the motion and record footage.
- Another idea is the sentry would transmit a live video feed to an Internet/network enabled device.
- Attaching a speaker so you can speak into an Internet/network enabled device and have the sound emanate from the sentry.
- Attaching a picture camera to take pictures of a target.
- Attaching a flashlight to the sentry to compensate for dark or minimal light environments.
- Date 16 August 2016
- Tags Ongoing, Proposed